There was something odd about my day at work today. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but in a strange way I felt as though I were tangled in a web, caught in a trap of overwhelming clichés from which there was no escape. Let me explain. It all started when I arrived...
Mark Ellwood’s Brainy Blog of Fascinating Facts and Timely Tips
Sometimes getting more done means doing less of the stuff that's cluttering your life. This 4-minute podcast combines insights, inspiration, and some wry humor. If you are inspired, then spread the word! Click on the picture to listen. At the end, click...
Here’s why people hate meetings. Boss tells you the meeting is urgent, then is always the last to show upDifficult to conceal the fact that you really have to take a nap“Let’s vote on whether to take a vote”Tray of squishy pastry things filled with weird flavored...
- Putting A Priority On Your Time
- Seeking Executive Women For A Time Study
- Up The Creek Without A Poodle
- Clear Your Day And Block Your Time
- How to Delegate
- Mark Ellwood Radio Interview on Productivity
- Take Control When You Can’t Say No
- How to Prepare for Meetings
- The Best Tip For Planning Your Day
- Be Accountable and Stop Procrastinating